Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Potions Class

Go down 
+7
Lily Evans
Severus Snape
Kayalynn Green
Catalina Williams
Leighanna Lovegood
Sirius Black
Brooklyn James
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

First Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:56 am

Xavier sat at his desk and idly spun his wand in his hand. The classroom looked neat and in order, well sort of. He had attempted to put things back where they belonged, but he'd never been too good at it. Now all the classroom needed was students.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:01 am

Brooklyn walked into class and gave the teacher a beautiful smile. "Good morning professor Ashcroft." she sat down and got her stuff out and waited for the other students to come.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:26 am

Sirius walked to class and took his usual seat. "Good morning, professor" he said. He didn't really enjoy potions. He saw a girl next to him and greeted her "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:30 am

Brooklyn gave Sirius a smile and nodded. "Hello Black."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:21 pm

Leighanna walked into the Potions room and suddenly felt depress. "Good morning Professor Ashcroft I hope your well."said Leighanna as she took her normal seat. Potions wasn't Leighanna favorite subject she hated Potions with a passion but seeing Sirius brighten her morning. "Hey Sirius."said Leighanna with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:46 pm

Catalina was looking forward to this. Potions was one of her favorite classes. Stepping into the room with a joyous smile on her face, she sat down in the back, eager for the lesson to start. She didn't look at the Gryffindor girl but smiled at Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:08 pm

Kayalynn walked in and took a seat next to Brooklyn James. "James, flirting with another teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:08 pm

Severus walked into class, his written-in Potions book hopping joyfully in his bag. When he didn't see Lily, he sighed rather sadly, but then saw Catalina. Taking a seat next to her, he said, "Hello, Williams."

He gave her a slight smile, then turned his head towards the door for a moment to see if Lily would be coming in.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:14 pm

Lily happily walked into class and took a seat next to Leighanna. "Hey Leigh." She saw Severus and smiled. "Hello Sev." she said and waved at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:16 pm

Severus's face lit entirely with happiness when Lily walked in. He flashed a joyous smile in her direction before saying, "Hey, Lils."

Then, to hide his barely noticeable blush, he turned back around to face the front, eager to start a conversation with Catalina so not to look idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:17 pm

Kaya laughed when she saw that. "Wow, and you said you haven't fallen hard." she wrote in a note and threw it at Severus.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:20 pm

Severus felt a wad of paper hit the back of his head. He turned, glaring, before picking up the crumpled note and flattened it out. He blushed again, scribbling down Don't know what you're talking about.

He turned and saw Kaya watching him so he threw it back at her, now able to control his blush.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:20 pm

Brook smiled and shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. You don't have to know that little piece of information." She smirked and looked up at Professor Ashcroft.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:21 pm

"Hey Lil how are you this morning?"Leighanna asked as she got her parchment and quill out and laid them neatly on front of her. As she dipped her quill in her ink she wrote neatly and elegant on the parchment

"I think Severus likes you, did you see the way he smiled at you!?"

As Leighanna wrote it she passed it quietly towards Lily.

Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:23 pm

Kaya laughed as she read the note. "Bull, you know exactly what i'm talking about. You like Lils." she wrote and threw it back at him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:23 pm

Lily read the note and blushed. "He can't, we're just best friends." She wrote and passed it back to her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:28 pm

Severus was getting annoyed at the paper ball that kept hitting his head. He growled over at Kaya and then picked it up again. Rolling his eyes he scribbled down:

I shall not admit anything, Green. Now, I don't wish to speak of this preposterous rumor you feel the need to hinder me about.

He desperately wished class would start so he wouldn't have to deal with this. He turned and threw it back to Kaya, aiming for her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:31 pm

Leighanna took the note and read and laughed quietly to herself and wrote back

[front=monotype Corsiva]"Oh
come on Lil, every time you walk into a room he smiles at you and then looks at you I seen him! He may be to shy to tell because he’s a afraid you don’t like
him back![/front]

Last edited by Leighanna Lovegood on Sun May 31, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:31 pm

Kaya caught it before it hit her and laughed. "Whatever. Sorry it keeps hitting your head. There's a reason i'm a seeker and not a beater." She said and aimed for by his notebook instead of his head.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:32 pm

Lily blushed. "I don't think I like him like that Leigh, besides if James and Sirius found out Sev liked me, they'd just torture him more and I don't want to see that." she wrote and gave it to Leigh.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:33 pm

Severus rolled his eyes, glad for the change of topic. Without replying to her note, he turned and gave her a small smile, clearly enjoying her joke. Then, without another word, he pulled out his Potions book, all the while stealing another glance at Lily without her noticing.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:34 pm

Kaya smiled back and doodled in her notebook bored now that her note passing fun was over.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Leighanna looked at the note and wrote back.

"So, what is the deal with you and James I know he likes you but do you like him?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:38 pm

Lily about gagged when she read that.

"Ew, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!" She wrote and passed it back.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:46 pm

Leighanna laughed when she read the note.

"Ok, I take that as a no! But you know he will never give up on you just like Severus!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Potions Class   First Potions Class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Potions Class
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next