Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charms Class (RP)

Go down 
+11
Eric Jennings
Brooklyn James
Kayalynn Green
Elias Blacknight
Leighanna Lovegood
Severus Snape
Lily Evans
Catalina Williams
Krista Green
Sirius Black
Cassandra Smits
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Smits
Deputy Headmistress, Head of Ravenclaw, Professor of Charms
Cassandra Smits

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Professer Smits sat down at her desk and waited for the bell.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Sirius walked in and took his usual seat. "Hello professor Smits" said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Krista walked in with a bit of a limp. Her stomach was still very very sore and it hurt to walk. She sat down and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Catalina walked into the classroom, keeping to herself. She wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. Besides, these people were hardly worth her time. She was exhausted, not having had a good night's sleep in days.

She had received a letter, but refused to believe it. She didn't want to think about it. Sighing deeply as she sat down at a table in the back corner, she covered her face with her hands before running her porcelain fingers through her wavy locks.

Catalina threw her bag on the table, desperation filtering into her veins at the thought of having to sit through another class.

Oh, what am I to do?
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Lily walked in and saw Catalina, she looked a bit down. She remembered her promise to Severus and sighed. She walked past Catalina and looked at her. "Hi Catalina.... I know I was pretty rotten to you... and I'm sorry about it...." she said truthfully, thinking the Ravenclaw wouldn't believe her. "Truthfully I am, I'm just very very protective of my friends and you weren't exactly great to them either."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Catalina looked up, alarmed at Lily's voice. Her sapphire eyes scrutinized the Gryffindor's expression, shocking herself when she saw truth and sincerity in those emerald eyes.

With a slight frown, Catalina nodded, and then whispered, "Thank you for the apology, Lily, and I'm sorry for being rude to you as well. To be honest, I'm not like that continuously. I suppose my anger brings out the worst in me." Her tone was shocked, but she meant it all the same. What had changed about Lily. She knew that she would never apologize to Leighanna, Krista, nor Kayalynn. They were done for.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:42 pm

"No problem, I guess my friends are horrid in your eyes.... but they're not bad people. Krista and Leighanna were hurt by your actions and it made them do stupid stuff, Kaya is just over protective of her sister after everything that's happened to her..... But I just want you to know they're not bad people, they're just.... quick to do stupid stuff when they are hurt."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Severus walked into class, looking over at Lily talking to Catalina. He raised his eyebrows in surprise but merely said, "Hey, Lils." He didn't want to interrupt, so he chose a seat nearby Catalina, but in front of her table. His black eyes glittered venomously in the direction of Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:46 pm

"Hey Sev." She said with a smile. She looked again at Catalina. "So, I'm sorry, and I know that Krista is too. She understands you and Remus now. So, I'll see you later." she said and sat next to Krista.

"You okay Krissy?" she asked looking at her friend worriedly when she looked in a bit of pain.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:45 pm

When Lily, turned around, Catalina narrowed her eyes in the Hufflepuff's direction. From what Remus had told her, she highly doubted Lily's words. Sighing in dismay, she smiled grimly at Severus before hiding her face in her hands again, a little hope starting to burrow into her heart at Lily's sincere kindness.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Leighanna walked into the classroom. "Good morning Professor Smits."said Leighanna kindly."Hey Lil and Kris."said Leighanna as she smiled warmly at them. As she walked over towards Sirius she smiled and set her stuff down. "I'll be right back I'm going to say sorry to Catalina and then I'm all yours."said Leighha as she smiled warmly at Sirius and gave him a soft kiss on the lips and headed towards Catalina. As she walked up to Catalina she smiled warmly at her. "Catalina I want to say I'm sorry for calling you a whore and stuff, I know you may never forgive me but what you did really hurt me and Krista and I was just protecting one of my best friends so I hope you can forgive me and be friends."said Leighanna.

Last edited by Leighanna Lovegood on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Lily smiled at her best friend. She did something that made Lily proud of her, she apologized. Though Lily knew she would. Lily looked at Krista and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Krista looked at Lily, "Please don't look at me like that. She'll never accept my apology....."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 pm

Catalina said nothing, but nodded, her face alight with surprise. Not feeling like saying anything, Catalina put her head on her desk, desperate to escape the confines of the classroom. She wish Charms would just be over already.

She could feel the tears start to well up in her eyes, but she wouldn't let them fall. Not in front of anyone in here. Only to herself. Besides, she felt as if the Gryffindors were just apologizing based on guilt. Catalina didn't care if she hurt them, she just needed a friend.

And, she continued to push them all away.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Severus noticed Catalina's dismal silence, and frowned over at her slightly. He was surprised by Leighanna's apology, for he thought that she was too proud to do so. He glanced over at Sirius again, knowing that neither of them would apologize to the other. Maybe it was a guy thing.

And, he thought it was highly intriguing that Catalina had said nothing in reply to Leighanna. He couldn't help but smirk at that before turning around to face the front.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Leighanna sighed as she got nothing from Catalina. As she walked over towards Lily she shrugged. "I don't know what to do Lil, I apologized to her and I meant it, I just didn't do becasuse I fely guilty Lil."said Leighanna sighing as she sat down beside Sirius and got the rest of her stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Elias Blacknight
INACTIVE
Elias Blacknight

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:07 am

Elias walked into the classroom. "Morning Professor."said Elias as she smiled at Leighanna and took a seat across from her and got his stuff out for class.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:30 am

Kaya walked in and set her stuff down next to some Ravenclaw and looked at her sister that was behind her. "Kris, you okay? You feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:25 pm

Lily nodded her head. "Yeah, you're probably right."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Brooklyn walked in and sat down next to Catalina. "Hey Catty, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Catalina's head snapped up, pain suddenly rippling into her neck. She grabbed the back of it, rubbing her skin slowly. Her face was a grim mixture of pain and sorrow. She looked over at Brooklyn impassively. "No. But, I don't want to talk about it. Not right now."

She tried to smile, but she knew that her lips only formed a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Brooklyn looked at Catalina worried. "Will you tell me later?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Catalina shrugged, looking at her dismally. "Maybe. I don't really want to admit that it's true," she whispered sadly. Her sapphire eyes were growing dimmer by the second, threatening to envelope themselves with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Brook looked at Catalina. "I'm you're friend Catty, you can tell me anything you want. I won't repeat, not to anyone." she sighed. "Sometimes you need to admit stuff, even if you don't want to... It helps."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 pm

"Later," Catalina promised, a small grin flitting haphazardly across her face. To change the subject she said, "So, Bee, have you talked to him lately? Maybe you should send him an Owl or something. To see if he's still alive." She giggled monotonously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charms Class (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charms Class (RP)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next