Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DADA class

Go down 
+7
Lily Evans
Kayalynn Green
Remus Lupin
Krista Green
Leighanna Lovegood
Sirius Black
Helen Black
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

DADA class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:31 am

"Thankyou Professor."said Leighanna as she walked back to her seat that was in front of Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:38 am

"Um....Professor?" said Sirius raising his arms "Are we allowed to used it on someone? It's much better practice" smirked Sirius
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:57 am

Catalina had slept in this morning, and she cursed herself for being late. Her hair was a little ruffled, but her waves never looked exactly coifed. When she rushed into the classroom, a blush enveloped her face, the porcelain slowly controlling the skin color a few minutes later.

She looked apologetically at the professor and said, "I apologize, Ms. Black. I lost track of time." In fact, she had not gotten any sleep at all, and when she had, she had slept through the moment in which she should have gotten up.

Spotting an empty table near the back, she plopped down gracefully at it, pursing her lips in frustration when her bag suddenly ripped from the bottom and poured its contents all over the floor.

"Of course," she muttered darkly, scrambling down to pick everything up.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Headmistress, Professor of DADA
Helen Black

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:53 pm

"No, Mr. Black you can not. But if you still want to, try. I will be amused trying to give you a appropriate detention" said Helen with a small smile. "It's ok Miss Williams. Would you show the class how to cast Confringo?" asked Helen
Back to top Go down
https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Catalina was a little annoyed at the question, but she stifled her irritation, leaving her things on the ground and standing up with her wand.

"Of course, Professor." A smile flit across her full lips and she stepped to the front of the class.

"Am I just to aim at these boxes?" she inquired warmly.

OOC: I'm assuming they're all back in place again?
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Krista kept stealing glances at Remus and smiled. She doodled over her notebook but still paid attention to the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Helen Black

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:50 am

"Yes, just aim at the boxes" said Helen, nodding

(Yeah, the boxes are set again)
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:21 pm

Remus watched as a few of the students completed the task the teacher had asked them to do. He knew this spell well and had learned it a while ago, along with his other friends he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:40 pm

"Confringo!" Catalina murmured clearly, moving her wand in the correct pattern while aiming it at the boxes.

In an instant, the boxes blew apart from each other. Catalina beamed, glancing over at the Professor.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Helen Black

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:20 am

"Well done, Miss Williams. 5 points for Ravenclaw. Now I want you all to make a line and have a go. Everyone should cast the spell twice and get back in their seats." said Helen
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:48 am

Leighanna nodded and got up and got in line and waited her turn to do the Confringo spell she already seemed to get the hang out of it already.

Last edited by Leighanna Lovegood on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:59 am

Sirius stood up and got in line just back from Leighanna. He put his hands around her waist from the back and smiled. "Hello" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:17 am

Leighanna jumped alittle as strong arms went around her small waist but smiled when she realized it was only Sirius. "As much as I love you having your arms around me, do you love making me jump?'Leighanna asked in a teasing voice laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:19 am

"Yes, I do in fact" said Sirius with a soft laugh. "Especially in class" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:29 am

Leighanna laughed softly. " Oh, trying to be naughty in class are we?"Leighanna with a warm sexy smile.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Krista rolled her eyes as Catalina got the spell right then got in line quietly and waited her turn to try the spell.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:10 pm

As Catalina turned around, she saw Krista roll her eyes, and a beautiful smile flew across her face. She got in the back of the line and then muttered in Krista's ear so that nobody else heard her, "Careful, Green, I might detect a bit of jealousy if you don't watch it."

Then, she giggled coldly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:17 pm

"Why don't you stop acting like a easy slut and stick with guys who aren't taken?" She asked coldly and stared ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Lily tried hard not to bust out laughing when she heard that. As Catalina walked passed her she smirked. "If you want a marauder so badly, take Potter. I don't want him."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Brooklyn stood in front of Krista and heard what she said. She thought the whole thing was utterly stupid so she just rolled her eyes and waited her turn.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Catalina laughed harshly, before whispering, "You do realize by retorting so inappropriately to me, Green, that you have allowed me to see that I'm getting to you. What will happen to you once Remus no longer loves you?" Another chilling giggle.

She turned to Lily, her sapphire eyes twinkling mischievously. "But, that wouldn't be as fun, Evans. There's no fight in that."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Lily shrugged. "What's your point? You'd get a maurder and Krista and Leighanna get Remus and Sirius."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:24 pm

"As if I care anymore. You've already won him over basically." she said sadly and turned her head.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Leighanna was behind Krista and whispered in her ear. "Ignore her Kris, it's not worth you wasting your breath on that whore."said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Krista nodded her head and waited for her turn to try the spell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DADA class
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next