Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd DADA class

Go down 
+13
Lily Evans
Brooklyn James
Krista Green
Remus Lupin
Catalina Williams
Sarah Taylor
Ames Devereux
Leighanna Lovegood
Silver Hunting
Lux Levesque
Sirius Black
Annabell Webb
Helen Black
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

2nd DADA class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Brandy smiled when she was introduced by the Gryffindor. She lifted her wand gracefully, "So who's going first?", She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:06 pm

"It's a deal", Remus agreed with Sirius and quickly flicked his wand - stupefy - Remus thought, choosing to use this spell nonverbally to catch Sirius off guard. He grinned at his friend and waved his wand yet again, using the same spell, just incase his first one were to miss. “Protego”, Remus said aloud and shielded himself, two steps ahead with everything. Defense against the dark arts had always been Remus' best class.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Krista shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me." She said with a smile and looked at Leighanna and Brandy waiting for the two to decide.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:50 am

"Proteco!" said Sirius, making a shield surround him. Remus' spell bounced off it and dissapeared. "Oh, come on, mate! You aren't even trying. Remember, if you lose you do anything I say." said Sirius. He shielded another Remus' spell. "I think you're losing your touch" said Sirius teasing. "Stupefy!" thought Sirius, and the spell went shooting in the air to Remus.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:33 am

"Ok you B, you go first and I will try to block them."said Leighanna as she stood in front of Brandy. As she waited for Brandy she knew she couldn't let Brandy or Krista be the first ones to be hit by the spell for Brandy was her friend ad Krista was one of her best friends. "Come on B, it's ok you won't hurt me and even if the spell hits me it's ok."said Leighanna as she gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Severus made a move forward as his spell hit her and he was angry at himself for catching her off guard. Noticing her laugh, relief washed over him and he said, "Thanks." He immediately blocked her spell and then thought with the same swish of his wand Stupefy.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Lily managed to get up quickly and block his spell with a simple protego. She watched Severus spell bounce off and hit an unused desk in the corner. She shot another stupefy at him and waited to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Remus ducked out of the way of the spell Sirius shot at him. "Hey, im not going to lose", He chuckled and used another nonverbal spell, even if this one was cheating- Confundo- This charm would at least confuse Sirius long enough for Remus to hit him. Remus flicked his wand and spoke the next spell aloud, "Stupefy!"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:54 am

Severus ducked out of the way of Lily's Stupefy, unprepared and not quick enough to block it. The spell shattered into the wall behind him and he grinned back at her sheepishly before thinking stupefy!
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:28 am

The spell hit Lily's chest and knocked her to the ground. She got up off the ground quickly and smiled at Severus, letting him know she was fine. 'Stupefy!' she thought and waited to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Eyes wide in horror, Severus realized that he couldn't take much more of this. Hitting Lily with his own spells was too painful. Black eyes glittering, she whispered, "I'm getting a little tired. Do you think we've practiced this enough for right now?" he asked while mentally blocking her spell with a protego and watching it flutter to the other side of the room, almost hitting Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Remus Lupin wrote:
Remus ducked out of the way of the spell Sirius shot at him. "Hey, im not going to lose", He chuckled and used another nonverbal spell, even if this one was cheating- Confundo- This charm would at least confuse Sirius long enough for Remus to hit him. Remus flicked his wand and spoke the next spell aloud, "Stupefy!"

Sirius suddenly felt dizzy in his head. The room was spinning in his eyes for a second, and in that second Remus cast a spell at him. He quickly tried to cast Proteco but it was too late. The spell already hit him, but he held his wand tightly still in his hand. "Hey! Remus Lupin! You just cheated!" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Deistra

Kylar Deistra

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:45 pm

Kylar sat back and watched all the other students duel, having come into the class late. It is then that he saw Lux. He went over to her. "Hello Lux, are you enjoying the class?"
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Headmistress, Professor of DADA
Helen Black

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:35 am

Helen watched over the students as they dueled. She heard Sirius and Remus' conversation and she chuckled slightly. Only someone like Remus and Sirius could act so childish. She notice a Gryffindor come in. He was really late for class. "Mr. Deistra, next time please come in time for class, or I'll have no other choice but to take some points from Gryffindor, which I don't wish to do." said Helen.
Back to top Go down
https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 am

Lux smiled warmly as Kylar approached her. After hearing the headmistress's words, however, she frowned and looked at the boy rather sympathetically. "Would you like to work with me?" she asked Kylar.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:51 pm

Jenna looked around and noticed almost everyone had partners. She sighed and looked for someone without a partner so she wouldn't get yelled at for not having one. Jenna sighed again when she didn't see anyone and almost cursed herself for not paying closer attention to the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:28 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I still win, Sirius- we made a deal", Remus smirked. He wouldn't hold Sirius to his deal in the end, he was only having his fair share of boasting rights. Remus took his seat again and leaned his head back in a relaxed way, wondering what the teacher would have the class do next.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:54 am

"Just to now, if you weren't cheating...I would have won." said Sirius with a smirk. "But the most interesting part is, Remus Lupin cheated! I'm so proud of you, mate!" said Sirius teasing Remus. "Okay, okay...so what's do I have to do? Please say something fun. I'm getting bored here" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd DADA class
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3