Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting in the Girls Dorm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

Sitting in the Girls Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the Girls Dorm   Sitting in the Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:35 am

Jenna sat on her bed in the girls dorm trying to sleep off a head ache she had gotten after her last class. She sighed when she couldn't and just stared at the ceiling. She knew she wouldn't be able to stomach any food that they were having at dinner so she just stayed in bed.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Girls Dorm   Sitting in the Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:34 am

Sirius was searching for someone in the girls dorms. He found another passway that led his to the girls dorms, so he could get there anytime he likes. He rushed into the room and saw a girl sitting on her bed and no one else was in the room. "Oh...Um, hey. Sorry if I woke you up" said Sirius quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Girls Dorm   Sitting in the Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Jenna sat up in her bed and looked at Sirius. "Oh, hey Sirius. No you didn't wake me up. I was just... thinking." She said with a sigh and shrugged her shoulders. Usually Jenna was hyper and energetic but she was no where near it now.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Girls Dorm   Sitting in the Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:00 am

"Oh..." said Sirius. He noticed that Jenna is kind of different. She was all happy and always jumping around before. And now she was the opposite. "Are...are you ok? I mean is everything alright?" asked Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Girls Dorm   Sitting in the Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:59 am

Jenna shook her head and held her pillow close to her. "No, not really... my dad was attacked by one of the dragon's he was working with..." she said holding in tears and refused to let them fall.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Girls Dorm   Sitting in the Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:54 am

"Oh, I'm so sorry Jenna, I didn't knew. But...but it's nothing serious, right? He'll heal soon I'm sure of it. He'll be back to normal in no time." said Sirius with a smile, trying to make Jenna feel at least a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Girls Dorm   Sitting in the Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Jenna shook her head. "He's unconscious and no matter what they do he won't wake up." She said quietly, but tried to sound loud enough so he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Girls Dorm   Sitting in the Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Lily walked into the Girls Dorm and noticed two things out of place. One Jenna was crying instead of jumping around like a child, and two Sirius was in the dorms. "Black out now, Jenna what's wrong?" She asked her friend quietly practically running over to her and pulling her into a large hug. "Jenn, you know you can cry no one's going to blame you for it." She said quietly trying to help her friend. She ran her fingers through Jenna's hair to calm her down and hummed lightly even though she didn't think she could even do that on key but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Girls Dorm   Sitting in the Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Jenna finally let her tears fall and practically held onto her friend for dear life. As she balled into Lily's shoulder she thought of how she never saw her parents and now she may never see her dad again. She wasn't allowed to leave school to see him and it made her very upset that her father may not make it and she wouldn't be there to say goodbye. With Christmas coming just around the corner she hoped that he at least made it till then so she could get a chance to at least talk to him. Jenna tried to get her voice to work but it refused after what seemed like an eternity of crying she still couldn't talk right but she could at least get words out. "My... dad... hurt... dragon... not make... maybe... can't... leave... can't... visit." Jenna attempted to talk but it came out in bits and pieces and hopefully Lily could make some of it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Girls Dorm   Sitting in the Girls Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the Girls Dorm
Page 1 of 1