Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alan Rickman / Severus Snape

Go down 
+3
Kayalynn Green
Jamie Prophet
Severus Snape
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Empty
PostSubject: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:32 pm

I'd just like to say that Alan is so Snape'ing awesome! Yeah, Jimi, get a load of that! haha. Anyway, any more Snape fans out there?!
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Count me in! and Alen Rickmen is my FAVORITE actor of all time! LOVE him!!! I've only seen him in a few movies but I have loved every part he has played...
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:11 pm

YES! Have you seen Sense and Sensibility?! *dies* And, there's Closet Land, which is odd, but good. Then, Rasputin: Dark Servant of Destiny. haha. I haven't seen Sweeney Todd, though. Too icky.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:21 pm

He's pretty cool. Honestly Sweeny Todd wasn't that bad if you're worrying about blood. It looked so fake, like red paint and water. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Ugg.. No horrors for me! Again OMG Sense and Sensability, love it! He played the part so well! And Hugh Grant! I know he is way to old but he is hansome!
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:31 pm

I've seen part of Sweeney Tood, and it's not so much the blood that bothers me but the fact that my Alan poo dies. haha.

Yeah, Hugh Grant was totally hilarious in that movie. He was so awkward! haha. But, I think Alan's gorgeous. And, he's like sixty something. *sighs* I have a problem, yes. My friends don't forget to tell me that. heh
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:21 pm

Haha wow. Can I just say it?

Nerd.

=P
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:05 am

Like I said before, you're just jealous of my obession, Jimi. lol. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:10 am

Right so jealous that I won't ever type that word again. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Ummm people. Alan Rickman is like SO old. It's kinda gross, but that's just my opinion :/ Although the plot behind Severus Snape is cool; Just not Rickman.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Whatever. You guys are entitled to you're ((wrong)) opinions. haha. I don't really care what other people think, so say what you like.

And, yes, his plot is VERY awesome. santa
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Personally I love Alan! And I think he's super sexy! Sweeney Todd was Amazing! Johnny, Alan, And Helene were all super good and sexy in it! They fit their parts well! I can't wait to see Alan Play the Caterpillar in Alice and Wonderland! Amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net/forum.htm
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:40 pm

I KNOW!!!!! ME NEITHER! *giggles* HAHAHAHAHA. I wanna see him as a Caterpillar. He can totally pull of a sEXAY caterpillar. hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan Rickman / Severus Snape   Alan Rickman / Severus Snape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alan Rickman / Severus Snape
Page 1 of 1