Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Empty
PostSubject: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Jenna sat in the stands of the Quiditch pitch waiting for Moudi to come. Today he was going to help her get over her fear of heights and hopefully teach her to fly on a broom. She was terrified and refused to look at the broom sitting next to her, but just the thought of Moudi being with her made her feel suddenly safer.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Moudi walked into the pitch through the change room, broom in one hand and suitcase in the other. He hoped he wasnt too late. He was excited and couldnt wait to get started, doing what he loved most flying, and with the person he most cared about too. He stopped in the middle of the pitch and dropped the suitcase on the ground and looked around.
"Hmm maybe im ear-" He caught eye of a girl in the stands. There she was, Jenna, looking beautiful as always waiting for his arrival. Moudi shot out a loud whistle which traveled all around the pitch.
"Hows the view from up there!" He yelled up at her.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:11 am

Jenna smiled when she saw Moudi walk into the pitch. She waved and laughed and waved at him. "Well, I see one thing I really like." She said smirking and grabbed her broom and walked down.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:14 am

Moudi laughed and winked at her in a flirty way watching her make her way down to the pitch to where he was. He couldnt wait to get started.
"Sorry if i kept you waiting." He said as she was only a couple steps away from where he was now.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Jenna smiled and shook her head. "No, I came down early, I like sitting in the stands." She said with a little laugh and shrugged. "Weird, yes I know."
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:33 am

Moudi looked at her and laughed a bit, she always found a way to make him laugh.
"Early bird i see." He walked up to her and gave her one big hug.
"Alright then Jenns, ready to get to work?" He asked letting go of her.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 am

Jenna smiled and hugged him back. "Yeah, I've always been up and ready earlier than most people." She said with a laugh and half glared at her broom playfully. "Ready as I'll ever be." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:10 pm

He laughed at her noticing how excited she was getting. He loved to see her happy, he would do anything to see her smile and laugh.
"Good...then we start from the basics." Moudi positioned himself and her beside eachother with there brooms on the floor in front of them.
"First you have to know how to mount your broom." He smiled at her. "Here watch." Moudi held out his hand over his broom concentrating and yelled. "Up!" His broom shot off the ground into his hand.
"Go ahead give it a try, its easy."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:56 pm

Jenna looked at her broom nervously and then up at Moudi. She concentrated on the broom and quietly said "Up!" the broom went straight up and she held a tight grip on it.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Moudi looked at her eyes widened, he was quite surprised, not everyone got it on there first try.
"Perfect!" He yelled in amazement and smiled at her.
"Now we mount are brooms." His eyes still on her Moudi held the broom under him as he leant on it and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Jenna smiled at his praise, then turned pale and looked at the broom. "Do I have too?" She asked quietly. Just one look at her you could tell she was terrified to go into the air.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Moudi looked at her, she really was afraid, and she looked even cuter when she was. He dropped his broom and stood beside her, holding her hand in his.
"How about we ride together?" Moudi smiled at her hoping to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Jenna thought it over and nodded her head. "I'd like that a lot better than just trying myself." She said and looked at Moudi.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Moudi smiled and gave her a hug holding her in his arms not wanting to let go.
"Your too cute, dont worry it'll be alright." He looked at her and got into position over the broom, with her behind him leaning on him and the broom.
"We'll take it slow alright."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Jenna blushed and smiled slightly then closed her eyes and held on tightly to Moudi. "Alright, but if you go fast I'm kicking your butt when we get off of this thing."
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Moudi looked ahead of him, as a little smirk came across his face. Before Jenna could say another word Moudi kicked off from the ground, mere seconds later there they were hovering above the pitch.

"I hope that wasn't too fast now." He smiled and laughed a bit turning his head back half way at her.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Jenna held onto Moudi tightly as the kicked off the ground. She hid her face in his shoulder not wanting to look down. She was to scared to remove her face from his shoulder to even answer him so she shook her head no. She hoped that she didn't seem like a baby to him but the mere thought of being in the air made Jenna want to start hyperventilating so she simply kept her eyes shut and held onto Moudi, he made her feel safe and it helped that she wasn't looking down yet.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:56 pm

He hovered in the air over the pitch, noticing her cover her face with his shoulder. Making sure to be as steady as possible, let alone holding back from going any higher, Moudi slowly came closer to the ground to the point where one could jus step off and land on the ground.
"Jenna...you alright..." He asked in a low and calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Jenna nodded. "Yeah, just a little nervous... but somehow you make me feel safer. Don't worry I'm fine." She said lightly and held onto him and squeezed him lightly to reassure him. "Just trying to get used to it... the only problem is me trying to fly without you on the broom with me... now that will be a downer." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Moudi smiled at her with a little laugh under his breathe. He would never let anything happen to her he thought to himself, hovering just a little above the ground.
"How about we start off like this, and get higher with each lesson." He wanted her to get used to it, rather than jump into it. Slowly Moudi kicked off again as they flew a little above the ground around the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Jenna held onto Moudi and smiled into his shoulder. "Alright, sounds good to me." She said and kissed his cheek. Even though Jenna was in the air, where she didn't really like to be, it was the safest she has felt in a long time. Although, no matter where she was as long as Moudi was there she felt safe, especially in his strong arms. "Hey Moudi, are you going home for Christmas?" She asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:06 pm

He smiled as her warm soft lips met his cheek as the both of them flew over the pitch. But it wasn't long before the smile on Moudis face was replaced by a blank expression. It was Christmas already? He didn't remember the last time he was home for Christmas. So lost in thought, Moudi didnt notice how slow they were going around the pitch, quickly he attempted to gain some speed hoping Jenna hadn't noticed.
"Oh...uhh...no i dont think i'll be going anywhere." He forced a smile at her and continued to fly making sure not to go too fast.
"And you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Jenna gave a sad nod. "My dad's in some hospital in Bulgaria. I'm supposed to go home to be with my mum but she'll probably be so out of it. She said I could bring someone.... I wanted to know if maybe you'd want to come? It would give you a chance to meet my family." She said to him nervously. "I mean only if you want to you don't have to..."
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Moudi stopped in mid air and tilted his back at Jenna.
"Is he alright?" He asked worried. By this time the both of them were back on the ground, as Moudi gave Jenna a hand off the broom.
"Really?" He smiled at her. "I'd love to come."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Jenna shrugged her shoulders slightly. "I don't know they won't tell me." She said quietly and then gave him a smile. "You really want to come?" She took his hand and got off the broom. She looked up at him and her smile got bigger. "That's great! You'll get to meet my brothers. Shane, Michael, and Noah. Shane's 20, Michael is 17, and Shane is 16." She said smiling. "I'm sure you'll all get along."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~   ~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~♥~Learning to Fly~♥~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Quidditch pitch-
Jump to: