Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Lily came to bed late one night, she got dressed into a night-gown and drew her canopy around her bed. Forgetting to put up a silencing charm around her bed and her, she started to have a nightmare.

*Nightmare*

Lily ran as fast as she could in the dark forest, she was being chased after by something. She was too terrified to turn around and look. She tripped over a root sticking up out of the ground and went fast first into the ground. She knew from the sicking crack and the immense pain in her ankle that she had broken something. She quickly tried to get up, but only managed to crawl. She heard a twisted laughter and turned around and started screaming at a clocked figure with fangs.

*End Nightmare*

Unknown to Lily she had started screaming in her sleep and broke out into a cold sweat.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Leighanna woke up at the she heard screaming. "What the heck?"Leighanna asked as she looked around as her eyes fell on Lily's bed which was across from hers. As she got out of bed she went over to Lily's bed. "Lils, wake up it's just a bad dream."said Leighanna noticing Lily was still screaming. "Lils wake up, it's just a bad dream!"said Leighanna shaking her trying to wake her. As she noticed Lily woke up she looked at her with worry in her eyes. "Lils, are you ok?"Leighanna asked as she put a silencing charm around Lily's bed that way she didn't wake up the others.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:37 am

Lily woke up with large tears still in her eyes, she screamed again and looked at Leighanna with unfocused eyes. "Don't let him get me, please don't let him get me!" she said crying and looked around and noticed she was still in her bed. She sobbed hard and held onto Leighanna as if her life depended on it. She had been having dreams like this for awhile now, she would always wake up the same way, but usually she had a silencing charm around here. "Oh Leigh, I'm so scared. These nightmares, they are more and more frequent.... they are the same yet different." She said sobbing, hoping Leighanna could understand her. "They always end differently and are in different places but it always happens."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:13 pm

"Lils no one getting you, it was only a bad dream!"said Leighanna as she stroked her best friend red hair. As Lily describe her dream Leighanna nodded. "So, your saying they always start the same way but end differently each time?"Leighanna asked probably knowing that was the truth. "Have you written these dreams down? if you have maybe we can go to the library and try to see what these dreams mean."said Leighanna softly still stroking her hair. "These dreams could mean anything, in the dream what are you dreaming about?"Leighann asked curiously. Leighanna was going to find out what Lily's dream meant and help Lily get through them for Lily was always there for her when she needed her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Lily sobbed even harder. "Yes, I wrote them down in my notebook." She said quietly. She felt the tears go harder down her face in streams. Lily didn't want to remember her dream right now. She shook her head and held onto Leighanna tighter. "Running, evil, forest..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 pm

As Lily held onto her tighter she stroke Lily's hair and rock her gently. As Lily told her the dream she listened carefully. "Hm... could mean alot of thing like something about to happen to you or in the future."said Leighanna trying to figure this out. "I'm not leaving you side I'm here for you Lils."said Leighanna as she gave Lily a warm comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:43 pm

Lily looked up at Leighanna and nodded her thanks. She couldn't speak, she sighed and let Leighanna hold her like a baby. She listened to Leaighanna and held onto her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:06 pm

As Leighanna gave her a warm comforting smile she waved her wand at Lily's bed as the canopy closed again around her bed. As Leighanna continued rocking and stroking Lily's hair she started singing a song her mother sings to her when she has bad dreams.

"Let the heavens open wide,
and let go of your troubles inside
for you have an guardian angel always by our side
although your troubles maybe on your shoulder
but your life is in gods for he he will never let you fall
through it all but god have send us friends and loved ones
to be our guardian angels."

As Leighanna remained singing she felt Lily calm down in her arms but as she continued rocking and stroking her hair she reamined singing softly in a whsiper in Lily's ear.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Lily calmed down slowly as Leighanna rocked her and sang quietly. Lily was glad she had a friend like Leighanna. Lily knew she wouldn't get back to sleep and sighed. She was always afraid to go back to sleep after she had a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Leighanna knew Lily wouldn't fall asleep for she was to scared to fall asleep but at lease she knew she calmed down alittle. "Oh Lils, your to nice and sweet to have these nightmares!"said Leighanna softly as she continued rocking her and stroking her hair. "No one ever needs to have nightmares especially Lils, what did she do to deserve this horrible nightmares?"Leighanna asked herself. Leighanna knew she would be tired in the morning but it was worth it, she would do anything for her best friends.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:58 pm

Lily looked up at Leighanna. "Thanks Leighanna, but you don't have to stay up all night with me. You'll be really bloody tired in the morning." She said to her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Leighanna nodded. "I know Lils, but what knond of best friend would I be if I wasn't here making sure you were ok?"Leighanna asked her as she gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Lily smiled at Leighanna and hugged her. "True enough." She said and laughed lightly. "Your like the younger sister I never had and always wanted.... my older sister hates me and she never helps me... because i'm a witch and she's a muggle."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Leighann smiled. "Thanks Lils your like a older sister to me that I never had as well."said Leighanna as she hugged her. Leighanna rolled her eyes as Lily told her about her older sister. "Ugh, so rude and just because your a witch?"Leighanna asked calmly but angrily. If Leighanna was Lily's sister she would never betrayed Lily or not do anything for her. "She'll regret it someday Lils I promise you, and she wished she'll never said the things she said!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Lily nodded her head. "Yeah, and the strange thing is, is that when we were younger we used to be best friends!" She said sadly and shook her head. "But I don't care anymore, she can hate me for it, but I'm glad that I'm a witch."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:13 pm

"Well you should be Lils, being a witch makes you very special although you sister may think your freak who cares!"said Leighanna as she gave her a soft warm smile. As she said her sister and her used to best friends she laughed softly she thought it was funny. "Sorry Lils, but that's funny that she hates you now that your a witch!"said Leighanna laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Lily nodded. "Yeah, I know. She's weird... her and her boyfriend love to make my time miserable when I come home for holidays, so I don't even go home anymore except for Summer and that's only because I have to. I usually go to Severus' a lot though." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:31 pm

"Well if you want to you can always stay at my house you know my parents love you like your there own!"said Leighanna remembering when Lily stayed the rest of the week at her house. "It's always good your with Severus he won't let any harm come to you, I can tell by looking him in the eyes that he cares about you!"said Leighanna. "Well at lease you don't have to worry about her much, I would love to see your sister and tell her off for judging other people."said Leighanna. Leighanna hated when other people judge other especially there own siblings for heavens stakes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Lily thought quickly and smiled largely. "How about I go to your place over holidays, and during the summer you can come over to my place for a week and we can bug Tunney!"
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Leighanna smiled wickedly and then laughed softly. "Sounds like a plan to me, and I can't wait this shall be fun!"said Leighanna smiling widely. "Oh boy, you know your sister Petunia won't be happy about having two witches in the house!"said Leighanna laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Lily laughed at Leighanna's expression. "Believe me, it'll be more than fun." She said with a smile. "She'll probably go ruddy mad." Lily said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:43 pm

"Oh believe me Lils, were going to have a great summer!"said Leighanna laughing and smiling wickedly. Leighanna started thinking of pranks to pull on Lily's sister and not make Lily's parents think they did it. Leighanna was almost the perfect girlfriend for Sirius for they were actually alike in alot of ways.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Lily nodded and smiled. "You know you're the perfect girlfriend for Sirius. You both love to prank people." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:25 pm

"Thankyou Lils, I take that as a complement!"said Leighanna laughing. "Oh come on Lils, someone needs to teach her a lesson!"said Leighanna as she gave her a devious smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:34 am

Lily nodded. "Yes, we do... but I don't think my parents would like it, and I don't think it would really change who she is and the fact that in her book, wizards are scum."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Girls Dorms-
Jump to: