Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♥Sarah Taylors Home♥

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Empty
PostSubject: ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥   ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:55 am

♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Farmhouse
House^
♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Second-master-bedroom-opt
^Sarah's Bedroom
♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Reader_kitchen01
^Kitchen
♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Horse_barn_image
^Horse Barn
♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Hein-van-den-heuvel-forest-path
^Sarah's favorite place
--------------------------------------

Sarah brushed her hands off her jeans and mounted her horse, Tiggy. "Come on girl, let's go." She smiled and lead the horse forward towards the forest. It took them about a half an hour to get there but as soon as they got there Sarah got off Tiggy and tied her to a tree by water. She sat down under a tree and smiled up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥   ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:32 pm

*New Day*

Kaya ran to Sarah's house after she got a tear stained letter. "Sarah! Uncle Mike! Tara! Richie! Where is everyone?!" She asked herself almost in hysterics. She ran up to Sarah's room and saw her crying. "Sarah, you got a letter from her? What'd it say?" Kaya asked and rubbed the older girls back lightly for comfurt.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥   ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Sarah laid on her bed crying. She read the letter once, then twice, then a third time then tearfully wrote Kayalynn to come.

*Letter*
So, I hear your sixteen now? Look, I'm sorry I left but I couldn't take it. California's great, I don't regret leaving though. I have all your letters, but my new husband made me write back... Don't write again.

-Michel

Sarah threw the letter at Kayalynn and cried harder. "She.... whore!" she managed to get out and started crying again. "Here." Sarah handed Kaya a notebook, again tear stained, and showed her the newest song she wrote.

Sometimes I think about you.
Wonder if you're out there somewhere thinkin' about me.
And would you even recognize,
The woman that your little girl has grown up to be.
Cuz I look in the mirror and all I see,
Are your brown eyes looking back at me.
They're the only thing you ever gave to me at all.

<>
Oh I hear the weather's nice in California. There's sunny skies as far as I can see.
If you ever come back home to Carolina.
I wonder what you'd say to me.

I think about how it ain't fair.
That you weren't there to braid my hair like mothers do.
You weren't around to cheer me on.
Help me dress for my high school prom like mothers do.
Did you think I didn't need you here.
To hold my hand, to dry my tears.
Did you even miss me through the years at all?

<>
Oh I hear the weather's nice in California. There's sunny skies as far as I can see.
If you ever come back home to Carolina.
I wonder what you'd say to me.

Forgiveness.
Such a simple word.
But its so hard to do.
When you've been hurt.

Oh I hear the weather's nice in California.
And just in case you're wondering about me.
From now on I won't be in Carolina
Your little girl is off...
Your little girl is off...
Your little girl is off to Tennessee
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥   ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Kaya read the note and gasped. "Now that's just cruel." She said lowly. "Oh, Sarah, hon she's not worth your tears. Come on, let's go and ride Daisy and Duke." She said trying to make the girl feel better.

She read the song and had an idea. "Hey, how about we go and perform somewhere? My band, and you. What'd you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥   ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Sarah cried harder and shook her head. "I...don't...think...I...can...move." She said trying to calm down but her sobs just became worse. "She's, not even sorry." She said and looked across the room into a mirror and saw her big brown eyes were surrounded by red puffy eyes instead of the normal white.

Sarah shook her head no and stuffed her head in a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥   ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Kaya shrugged. "Fine, sulk. I'm going on Duke." She said then left.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥   ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:31 pm

Sarah sighed, got off her bed, changed into her riding clothes and ran down to the horse barn. "I'm coming." She said and jumped on Daisy. "Where to?" She asked Kaya with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥   ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:15 am

"Where do you think? My favorite spot!" Kaya smiled and jumped on her horse, Duke a white Stallion. "Wanna race?" She asked Sarah smirking.

(Duke)
♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Delta_1
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥   ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:07 pm

♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Th_AmongtheFieldsofGoldArabianStallion
{Daisy}

Sarah smiled slightly and nodded. "Sure, but don't forget, Daisy's won tournaments. Duke's out of shape sweety." She said and sped off on her horse. The wind ripped through Sarah's hair as Daisy ran as fast as her legs would go, most people would be scared of how fast the horse was going, but not Sarah she always felt right at home when Daisy was going fast, sure there was the possibility of her falling off but she welcomed the possibility with open arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥   ♥Sarah Taylors Home♥ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♥Sarah Taylors Home♥
Page 1 of 1